recently the weather is hot and i think that is good to have some food which is more appetizing~ isn’t it right? haha
hmm… so what is so appetizing and easy made? something sour and spicy…. you might think of tomyam soup right now~ adam shared with you all tomyam soup before and i think today he have a new soup recipe to share! the kimchi soup~
kimchi soup main ingredients is of course kimchi and here i recommend you to buy from the market the ready made kimchi ( even tough i never brought any before, sorry 😦 ) adam made his kimchi by himself. To be honest , he is still researching his kimchi making recipe but i’m sure that is quite all right to follow this recipe to make the kimchi soup with the ready-made-kimchi from market.
- ready made kimchi~
- golden needle mushroom – the flammulina
- egg , can be optional
- sesame oil
- chilies or chiles paste
here we go~
- prepare a portion of kimchi and boil them with water.
- add in chilies as well if you want more spicy flavor , or chilies paste
- then add into salt up to taste.
- bring the soup to gentle boiling.
- now, place the mushroom on it and break an egg on it.
- switch off the fire and pour some sesame oil on top.
- cover the lid of the pot and let it stand probably about 5 minutes and it is now ready to serve!
this soup is just too simple and i m sure you gonna like it much~ if you think to add some chicken meat, it is pretty fine but remember to cook the chicken before the kimchi added.
简单又开胃的？ 你会不会想到酸辣东炎汤？ 哈哈~ 我之前已经分享过了~ 今天我们来一点特别的，泡菜汤~
当然，泡菜汤最重要的就是泡菜了~ 可是呢~ 我还是建议 去买市场上弄好的泡菜~ （我自己是没有买过啦~有点贵）， 原因就是我还在研究自己的泡菜炮法~ 不果我相信味道还是很ok 的~
超简单吧~？ 我想你会喜欢的。 如果想要加上鸡肉，也是可以的~ 不过要记得得把鸡肉先煮熟了再加泡菜继续以上步骤。