another long time adam is trying to be lazy to update this blog~ adam is now having his internship in one soya sauce manufacturer~ so… he has a little busy with the 8-6 working hours and another so… he has lesser time to work on new recipe~ T.T
internship is nice~ personnel issue is there~ as expected ~ but luckily got nice supervisor who did not give me much pressure~ thanks god about that…
ok~ no more nonsense~ today ~ now ( so late) , i goona share with you the rice ball recipe~ this is another super easy and fast recipe~ do it ! haha
- carlose rice
- filling ( can be sour plum, shrimp or even sambal)
- seaweed, cut into small rectangular shape
** to make it into nice shape~ you may need to have a mold to make rice ball which you can purchase in Daisso~ RM5 for 2 pieces, one big one smaller~ **
- cook the carlose rice with little salt if wanted ~ or else it is ok to let it plain in taste.
- now prepare the seaweed and filling as you like.
- the filling can be sambal if you want to make it like local~ haha.. i tried and that is pretty good in taste~!
- now put the rice in in the mold about 50% full. add in the filling and now cover with another scope of rice.
- press the mold tightly and hold for like 10 sec~
- take out the rice ball then put on the seaweed~
isn’t it nice and easy? haha…. make your own filling and share with me what you have did ~!
我又好像有一段时间没有更新了~ 原因就是去了实习阿~ 目前我在一家酱油厂实习~ 时间上少了， 没有时间玩我的厨房了！哈哈
好了，我又废话了~ 今天给你分享下饭团的食谱~ 还是超简单的~不要介意太简单了哦~
- 馅料（可以选者喜爱的，辣椒都行~ 哈哈，如果要地道日本风味，用上酸梅，还是话梅吧）
- 紫菜 （切成长条）** 要把形状弄的好看需要用到摸具~ daisso 买的到哦~ 5块钱2个，一大一小，很好用。**
- 把饭放进模具，加入馅料。 在放上一汤匙饭。
是不是好简单？ 大家做做自己的新陷料~ 跟我分享哦！