Bak gua (preserved meat) is the food we will eat during chinese new year~ i think most of you tried also the bak gua fried rice~ but i not sure whether your style is similar to my style or not? haha~
- bak gua
- spring onion
here we go~
- stir fry onion, prawn and egg in the pan.
- add in bak gua~ ( it is optional to add oil before 1st step, you may find bak gua is oily)
- now, add in rice~ fry for about 4mins.
- add in sugar~ salt and pepper seasoning.
- add in spring onion and mix them well.
tips: if you wish to have more fragrance~ you can try to have a fish sauce to substitute salt or simply add more fish sauce just before serving.
isn’t easy? just try it~!