i think i have just too much recipe on pumpkin~ i myself cannot explain why~ maybe pumpkin is really versatile~ hahaha
this time i made pumpkin into soup ball~ a chinese style dessert ~ it is easy and really nice!
- glutinous rice flour
- pumpkin paste
- evaporated milk
here we go~
- prepare a pumpkin paste. refer pumpkin paste spaghetti
- add pumpkin paste and sugar to the rice flour and make it as a dough.
- roll them and make ball shape
- boil a pot of water and cook the soup ball
- when they are floating on top of water means it is done
for the dessert soup
- boil water with sugar added.
- add in evaporated milk.
- if you want to have some ginger taste~ do add some ginger accordingly.
- add the pre cook soup ball and it is done!
do not add water to the rice flour unless the pumpkin paste is too less to make up the dough
the basic ratio is 1 to 2. 1 pumpkin paste to 2 flour.
我总觉得我有很多南瓜食谱~ 不知道为什么~ 南瓜那么好用？
- 加入糯米粉 和 糖