towards the end of the last holiday~ adam brings alot of ingredients from home to his rented house that near his university. One of them is a pack of laksa paste.
maybe you will think it is just too easy to make a laksa if the ready made laksa paste is available. yes! it is easy but with a little modification and effort. it taste great.
ingredients: 3 servings
- hard boiled eggs X 3
- dried chilies
- soya milk/milk/coconut milk
here we go
- boil about 800ml of water with prawn skin and onion.
- you can simmer it until even 2 hours
- fry the laksa paste with dried chilies until its fragrance is released.
- pour the laksa paste into the soup
- add in milk….. adam choose soya milk because i was forgotten i did not prepare any coconut milk.
- cook the noodles until soft and cook the vegetable as well.
- now. prepare a bowl. put in noodles and other ingredients such as egg, raw onion, vege… etc
- add in the cooked soup…
- the laksa is done!
i found that use soya milk to substitute coconut milk does not affect the taste much~ you may apply this recipe to other kind of paste, such as tomyam, curry and so on to make more variations.
开学会到大学，从家里带来了不少材料。其中我带了一包便装 啦沙 即食料。
- 煮开800ML 水，加入虾壳，虾子，和洋葱煮，煮上2小时都没问题。
我选了豆奶取代椰浆因为当时根本忘了我没有准备椰浆或牛奶~ 哈哈~ 味道还是很好的~ 试试看吧~