it has been 2 days that adam did not update his recipes with new dishes~ today i’m back and i cook some pancake as my lunch~
Do you tried the previous adam’s pancake? if you find it not that nice? or if you think it is not “cakeky” enough~ here we have something new~ soya milk pancake~ we usually use cow’s milk for making cake and pancakes~ adam just wan to try something new and see the results and it seem to be not bad!
ingredients: * about 20 pieces of pancake small and medium size
- 2 cups of self raising flour
- 1 cups of soya milk~
- 2 tablespoon of butter~
- 3 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
here we go~
- mix the flour, egg, and soya milk together. Mix them well by beating with a fork. ( or a better instrument you have)
- add into salt, sugar and butter…
- mix again until the butter is well combined with the batter.
- now heat a pan~ with no oil or little butter on it~
- pour your batter on the pan ~ Size of the pancake is depends
- cook until the both size become golden colour
self raising flour is better because the ratio of flour and baking soda is well prepared.
if your soya milk is sweet enough~ be careful with the amount of sugar added!
isn’t it easy~ so ~ don’t hesitate and just try~ the fluffy pancake makes a lunch or teatime great! enjoy!