Most of you like sweet food right? especially girls and when you are down~~ sweet food always being welcomed in any time any place and any where!! haha
adam don’t know much about how to cook dessert because adam is the one who does not like sweet that much!! ~
this time~ adam cook this dessert ( chinese called “tong shui”) for a small gathering between juniors and seniors at the past mid-autumn festival.
this is basically a combination of sweet thing but i found it nice and it was being cleared with a lighting speed! haha
ingredients: 15 serving
- red date approximately 1 cup~ adjust with your need
- dried longan ~ put much if you wish to have more
- barley ~ 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup
- sweet cincau
- sago (optional)
here we go~
- boiled the red date and barley in the pot until the flavor is released.
- it takes time about 3omins until the barley is soften.
- put in dried longan and cook over slow fire for another 15 mins
- add in sugar~ accordingly ~ rock sugar is preferred.
- now u can add in sago~ sogo must be cooked and washed before adding into the pot.
- off the fire let it cool down
- cut the cincau and add into the dessert soup when it is going to serve.
Do not add in longan too early as it will become too soft and the texture gonna be bad
Cincau must put in when only you are going to serve it~ or wait the soup to cool to lower temperature. It is because~ you will find it melt into the soup and you wont find any solid one!
well. enjoy and let me know how you think about it.