mee goreng is a comman food in malaysia~ we have several kinds of mee goreng~ chinese style indian style malay style and whatever kind of it~ it is very cheap and well accepted.
in this post~ adam is going to teach you how to fry adam’s style mee goreng! haha~
try to prepare some for your friends whenever there is gathering ~~ it will gonna be nice and suitable food~ serve mee goreng with chicken curry and adam’s sambal~ haha~ all are easy and simple make recipe!
ingredients: 2 -3 servings
- mee kuning 200g
- tomato sauce 1 tablespoon
- chilies sauce 1 tablespoon
- thick soy sauce ( accordingly)
- vege : adam choose cabbage and carrot~ you can add on others ingredients such as fish cake and etc
- garlic and onion
here we go~
- saute the garlic and onion in a wok .
- add in vege~ fry again
- add some water ~ about 3/4 cup
- add in tomato sauce and chilies sauce
- add in soy sauce * do not over~ the mee kuning will have salty taste also.
- add in mee kuning
- fry them and mix well.
Tips: if you wish to have a more spicy flavor~ add some sambal as addition to chilies sauce~
if you do not wish the mee to looks dark~ substitute the thick soy sauce with salt~ be very careful to handle the amount added~
isn’t it another easy make recipe? remember serve this mee goreng with curry and sambal~ that will enhance the flavor very much better!