There are several kinds of chilies sauce available in the market~ the common one, garlic added one~ and of course ~ thai sweet sour chilies sauce~ adam is going to make some modification on the sauce to make this thai sauce taste even greater than in the bottle one~ i found this sauce is best to serve together with pan-frying chicken chop! also, you can serve it together with toufu or other kinds of combination as you wish~
- ready made thai sauce~ several brand to choose. adam chooses maggie brand
- chili padi
here we go~
- cut onion and chili padi into suitable size~ about half of the bottle of sauces with 1 onion. and 2 chili padi~ you may adjust accordingly.
- heat a pan with some water…. add into the sauce~ basic ratio is 1:1
- mix them well … wait the liquid to boil.
- add in onion and chilies.
- add sugar~ about 1 tablespoon
- before serving~ squeeze the juices from a lemon into the sauce~
hehe~ this is another simple and easy making sauce~ believe in me~ with your little effort~ your friends gonna be impressed a lots by your cooking skill!! haha ENJOY!