I think most of you like spicy food~ asian likes spicy food all the way~ you request for more sambal when you eat nasi lemak, mee goreng and etc. Many tradition food are hot and spicy flavor~ laksa, curry mee, rendang, curry and others.. adam likes spicy food but he will eat the spicy food with dropping tears!
my friends like to eat hot stuff. so i made some sambal for them! Maybe you think to make a sambal is so tedious~ need to prepare so many of ingredients~ wash and cut and fry over long time~ waaaa~ it is so troublesome! but actually there are bottled and packed sambal available in the market… now we make some modification and the taste will be great!
- sambal paste from market
- ikan bilis
here we go~
- fry the ikan bilis with oil in the pan until crispy. take them out and put aside.
- add into onion and sambal.
- you can choose to add some water to adjust the viscosity.
- now, add some sugar… do not over!
- put back the fried ikan bilis and mix them well.
isn’t so easy! i m sure you and your friend will like it and would not even believe that is make by your own! haha
enjoy~ lets try. it takes you less than 10 mins to prepare!