I think most of you tried the “cereal prawn” before, right? this dish is available in almost every chinese restaurant, isn’t? the taste is nice and the look is so attractive~ eye appealing right?
adam likes it too….this time i try to make it with my own but i cant get fresh prawn~ so~ something cross over my mind~ use toufu! yea~ you wonder the taste? lets see~
- smooth toufu
- instant cereal
- spring onion
- chili padi ( optional)
here we go~
- cut the toufu into proper size
- fry them over strong fire until it become golden color.
- now heat a pan with about 2 tablespoon of butter.
- add into spring onion and chili padi.
- add into about half bowl of cereal.
- mix them well
- seasoning with salt and sugar…
- when the cereal turn into a darker colour. then you can add the fried toufu back into the pan.
- mix them well again…
Tips: before the toufu is fry… you can mix the toufu with some salt…
if you wan additional fragrance~ use curry leaf also!
this dish is so simple and just taste as nice as the cereal prawn!
haha~ just try.. enjoy…