Do you tried to make your own pork chop as following the earlier recipe? Is it taste nice?
But i believe that you find that to deep fry a chop with that amount of oil is troublesome huh? make your place oily and you feel hot ya? hahaha….. ( if you are girl~ i am sure you don’t like the oily cooking way~ but you do enjoy the food huh?) come on~~ cooking is easy but not as easy as you think~ enjoy it will make fun! let’s adam’s recipe explore you more on easy-make-recipe~!! yea~~
Don’t like the frying food? so, adam had come out with another way of “chopping” that is much easier and healthier! that is called ” adam’s pork chop version2″ haha~
- pork tenderloin
- soy sauce
- curry powder + chilies powder as addition if you like
here we go~ i debt you wont believe it is so easy
- start the seasoning~ follow exactly the steps as prepare the deep-frying pork chop marinate
- take your chops out of fridge when you are ready
- pre-heat a NON STICK PAN ~ you can choose to fry with oil or without oil
- spread only a little of cornstarch on the pork evenly
- put the chop on the pan~
- fry each side for about 2mins
please always use a non stick pan, otherwise it end up disastrous~ unless you have excellent skill to handle~ adam haven’t master the skill!
you will find this chop wont be crispy, but the taste is almost the same~ and without deep frying and coating with flour, bread crumb~ you consume less calories! isn’t it a good news?
lets try~ i take less than 10 mins to prepare this chop~ enjoy!