this time i goona introduce a nice food~ pork chop~
hehe~ sound great huh? a chop simply cost you 8 to 10 ringgit and even more~ do you ever think of it? why don’t i just make it myself
personally i like my adam’s pork chop very much~ hahaha
- pork ( tenderloin) is always the better choice
- soy sauce
- curry powder
- bread crumb
here we go
- cut the pork tenderloin into about 0.8 to 1 cm thickness
- remember to cut the white tissue of the pork~ can you see the white layer? that is the pork ligan~ the connective tissue~ make sure you break the structure..
- hit the pork with a meat hammer~ maybe you will ask what is a meat hammer?~ haha~ simple~ use the blunt side of the knife~ chop and pat on the meat to make it thinner~ the meat should appear larger compare to original
- marinate with soy sauce~ about 1 piece of meat with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- add in pepper
- spread through a thin layer of curry powder on the meat
- keep in fridge for flavor enhancing ~ you may leave at least 30 mins to over night~ well~ it is flexible but make very sure you keep them in fridge.
now we fry it
- take your marinated pork form the fridge
- prepare some flour, bread crumb and egg~ prepare them in separated plate.
- coat the meat with flour~
- dip it into the egg liquid
- and coat with bread crumb
- now you can fry it with medium fire~ about 5 mins or less
- yea~ the nice flavor pork chop is done
of course~ you can eat with several side dishes~ salad or whatever~ i choose to eat with rice~ more eastern way~ haha
principle of breaking the white connective tissue of the meat is to prevent the shrinking of the meat~ make the chop appear nicer~
you may ask~ why using curry powder? by all mean you can go for italian seasoning or mix spice powder where you get several spice in 1 small bottle~ adam choose curry powder because it suits asians taste and curry powder is much cheaper than those seasoning!
this is adam’s pork chop rice~ how to make the rice and sauce? i will share with you in other coming post! enjoy!